TO VIEW CURRENT LIST OF OPEN PROCUREMENT SOLICITATIONS, CLICK HERE
Our mission is to procure high-quality materials and services which provide safe and reliable transportation, transportation services and facilities for our customers. In order to accomplish our mission, we rely on a wide range of suppliers and consultants who can meet or exceed our specifications and deliver on time, every time, at a fair and reasonable cost. It is our intention to encourage and promote open competition and ensure fairness and equity in the procurement process.
Procurement Solicitation (RFP/IFB) Retrieval Instructions
The Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority (NFTA) has partnered with Bonfire Interactive to create a new procurement portal that will allow you to receive notifications of formal competitive procurements (Requests for Proposal & Invitation for Bids) and then electronically submit bids and proposals to the NFTA.
- Registration on Bonfire is mandatory to participate in the NFTA’s formal competitive procurements and to download procurement documents and submit a proposal/bid.
- Vendors are requested to visit bonfirehub.com, then follow the link to the Bonfire vendor registration page to register your company.
- Registration is easy and free.
- Please be sure to select “Vendor Type” and “NAICS Code Set” associated with your type of business or organization.
- Vendors will be alerted to upcoming solicitations based on their selected “Vendor Type” or NAICS Code.
- The vendor is solely responsible for the electronic submittal of their response and the Authority is not responsible for any transmission errors or delays. Late submittals will not be accepted or considered for award.
- All questions specific to the offering must be submitted via the online portal during the "Question" period of the offering. No exceptions.
Bonfire Technical Support
Contact Bonfire for support at email@example.com with any questions regarding the Bonfire website.
Mark Pereira, Procurement/Materials Manager
Bruce Izard, Procurement Compliance Manager
Cindy M. Judd, Assistant Procurement Manager
Katrena McCoy, Senior Buyer
Arlene Sebastian, Procurement Compliance Specialist
Genevieve Kosmowski, Assistant Buyer
For General Procurement Questions
Contact NFTA’s Procurement Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with the NFTA!