Masks are still recommended, but not required, in all public transportation entities within State of New York until further notice.
According to the Erie County Department of Health, you can take the following steps to protect yourself and your community:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, sneeze into your elbow, not your hands.
- Maintain space between yourself and other people (six feet if possible)
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in your home.